Ronald McDonald House Christmas Charity Event
Legacy Real Estate Ventures, LLC had the wonderful privilege of being able to give back yet another year to the Ronald McDonald House at Rady’s Children’s Hospital in beautiful San Diego, California. Over 400 families and guests were able to celebrate together at the Ronald McDonald House. Team Legacy had the opportunity to volunteer whilst giving out fun and furry animal hats to the children.
The Ronald McDonald House is a truly remarkable charity that offers a place to stay for any family with a child that has a serious illness and is being treated in a San Diego medical facility. Dealing with a child’s hospital stay is unfathomably painful yet the Ronald McDonald House offers resources and shelter so both the parents and children may cope as best as possible in such a situation.
Here are some facts about the Ronald McDonald House Program:
RMHC provides sick children what they need the most… their families.
- RMHC supports children and families by delivering programs and services in more than 60 countries and regions.
- 84 cents of every dollar spent by the global office of RMHC is used to fund RMHC programs in local communities across the globe.
- McDonald’s has been the RMHC Mission Partner since the first Ronald McDonald House was built in Philadelphia in 1974.
- In 2014, RMHC impacted the lives of nearly 6 million children and their families around the world.
- Families saved an estimated $700 million in out-of-pocket lodging and meal expenses due to the presence of Ronald McDonald House and Ronald McDonald Family Room programs.
Legacy Real Estate Ventures is truly honored to have been part of such an amazing experience and cannot wait to volunteer again. Legacy sincerely extends the opportunity to volunteer or contribute to the RMHC. There are many ways to give back to this amazing charity, and to learn how, please click on the image below!